WELCOME TO PAKISTAN
Mr. G. T.,
We invite your attention to the following:
As per government of Pakistan regulations, you are not permitted to bring any hard drinks into Pakistan.
I will personally receive you at Islamabad airport. I will be waiting for you in the arrival area and transport company's driver will be standing close to the arrival exit displaying your name. Please open my Photograph in attached file for identification.
If you have any over sized luggage, which cannot fit into the boot/trunk of the car then please inform us prior to departure from your country for necessary arrangement.
Islamabad--Minimum 30 degree C, Maximum 42 degree C
We work Monday thru Friday, our weekend is Saturday and Sunday. Our office hours are 08:30 to 17:00 hours, flexi lunch break is for 45 minutes from 13:00 to 13:45.
You are requested to exercise the following precautions:
1. Have your meals at the Hotel only.
2. Keep sight of your briefcase/luggage
3. For any necessary personal travel, please use hotel "RENT-A- CAR".
A) Tips from Medical Adviser
1. Drink bottled Mineral Water during your stay.
2. Avoid cold platters, Salads and Dressings specially where raw Eggs have been used. Cream and Ice Cream are suspect to better avoid.
3. Take hot freshly cooked food and fresh fruits.